THE SANGHA COMPANY LIMITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF SERVICES OR PRODUCT,
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.
Updated February 3, 2017
SEE IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS IN SECTION 2 BELOW
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all credit card payments made (in person, online by telephone, or in any other manner) to The Sangha Company Limited.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all credit card payments made (in person, online by telephone, or in any other manner) to Moksha Yoga Trinidad Company Limited.
- These Terms and Conditions also apply to Electronic Communications (whether or not in connection with a credit card payment).
- By making a credit card payment to The Sangha Trinidad, or by requesting Electronic Communications, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Sangha Trinidad may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amendment to its website prior to the effective date of change.
AS USED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- “The Sangha Company Limited,” is operating as “The Sangha Trinidad”.
- “The Sangha Trinidad,” “The Sangha Company Limited,” Moksha Yoga Trinidad Company Limited” “we,” or “us” refers collectively to The Sangha Company Limited and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates such as Moksha Yoga Trinidad Company Limited.
- “You” means you, the customer.
- “Service” means any service provided by us or any event hosted by us, such as classes, workshops, teacher trainings etc.
- “Product” means any product provided by us, such as yoga gear like yoga mats, yoga towels, for sale or for rent.
- “Electronic Communications” means any electronic billing and payment communications sent by us to you or by you to us such as emails relating to billing or payment notices and other communications regarding your Service.
- “Credit cards” includes both credit cards and Linx cards, as applicable.
- Credit Cards accepted are limited to Visa and Mastercard.
- “Security Code” is the 3-digit number located at the back of your Credit card and at the end of your Credit card number.
- A “Situation” is where you become sick, need to travel or any other reason that prevents you from using the Service payment was accepted by us for.
- “Exchange” or “Remedy” for refunds can be an offer of extra time on a pass or the issue of a new pass or any other exchange or remedy at our own discretion, but not obliged to give.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR CREDIT CARD TO US, OR ONLINE, OR BY GIVING YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE:
- You are stating that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information on the credit card OR given (account holder name, account number, expiration date, security code, etc.) is accurate.
- You authorise us to charge the amount you have requested to your credit card.
- You also authorise us to return to your credit card any funds due to you by us resulting from use of this Service.
- A reminder: With regards to any funds “due”, please refer to Section 2 Part J – “Exchange” or “Remedy” for refunds.
- For each transaction, in addition to the charge you have authorized, your credit card issuer may apply their customary transaction or handling charge, if any.
- If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card issuer, you agree to pay us a service charge and to reimburse us for all reasonable costs of collection. Your credit card issuer may also apply its customary charge for such transactions.
5) REFUNDS AND/OR CANCELLATIONS
- In the event of a refund, the credit card or Linx card can be debited, or at our own discretion, cash can be given instead.
- Refunds can only be given if a service or an event is cancelled by us and at our own discretion.
- Any Service such as a class pass etc., is non-transferable and non-refundable. If the Service is an event hosted by us and a non-refundable date is given and a deposit is received by or after that date, then the deposit is non-refundable. If however a “situation” arises for you that prevents you from using the Service or participating in the event, whether or not fee was paid in part or in full, then we can, but are not obligated to, and at our own discretion, determine an exchange or remedy for your payment.
- Any Product such as yoga gear etc., is non-refundable. If however a situation arises that prevents you from using the Product, then we can, but are not obligated to, and at our own discretion, determine an exchange or remedy for your payment.
- Confirmation of your payment will be delivered by Electronic Communication, or upon your request, can be delivered by paper copy.
7) TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- In order to store Electronic Communications on paper, you will need a printer connected to your computer. You also may store them in your offline files or in an electronic storage device. We are not required to provide paper copies of any Electronic Communication you have previously authorized.
- You agree to provide us, and keep current, a valid email address. If any Electronic Communication is returned to us as undeliverable, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) deliver such communication in paper form to the most recent mailing address you have provided to us.
- You may elect to withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications at any time by doing one of the following:
- By emailing us at email@example.com with “NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE” in the subject line and a note informing us that you no longer wish to receive Electronic Communications from us.
- By writing us at 14A Saddle Rd., Maraval, Trinidad, W.I. c/o The Sangha Company Limited
- By calling us at 1(868) hot-yoga (468-9642)
- If you give or withdraw consent by writing to us or by calling us, there may be a delay in implementing your request.
- You may also contact us to request a paper copy of an Electronic Communication or if you need to update any information relating to a change in your email address so that we can continue to contact you.