email us for more information at
Don’t know how to swim? Got fears?
See below for what you need to know!
Get on this…SPOTS ARE LIMITED!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- If you can’t swim, just know that the water is pretty shallow. You are also supplied with a life vest and the boyz from Liquid Adrenalin are there to watch us in case of any emergency
- We are also anchored so no one drifts!
- If you have never SUPed before, then we arrange for you to go earlier on the Saturday to do a session with Liquid Adrenalin. You do this before the yoga class
- You wear something you don’t mind getting wet…shorts preferably, tank tops…you can totally wear a bathing suit but make you test for “costume malfunction” resistance *wink*
- Wear sunblock, because it can get hot
- We start early because that is when the water is the calmest and when the sun is not as blazing
- And we leave from the end of Ocean Ave…which is just before West Mall…see map below…
- And finally…just come out and be prepared to have fun! If you fall in…just look good doing it…get back on the board and continue *smile*
SEE YA ON THE WATER!!!!
Map courtesy of Googlemaps