OUR PRE-CARNIVAL 30-DAY CHALLENGE 2014 WAS THE BEST ONE YET!
Yup we had 64 challengers…YAY! We smiled for a whole class…focused on breathing in another…had a class with Sonja Dumas annnnnd tons of stickers!
NOW WHAT DID OUR STICKERS TELL US??
- Some people tried 4/3 classes per day and then became sooo exhausted halfway through…that was an awesome try peeps! But remember a Challenge isn’t just about the physical…it’s about the mental too. For those of you who tend to want to super succeed, then perhaps your real challenge was to try to just succeed and feel good about that…hmmmm
- Some people managed to do exactly one class per day…when I grow up I wanna have a life just like you *smile*
- Some people’s jobs/life got in the way, but they did as many as they could
- Some had intentions, but alas, Carnival time is a real tricky time
- Some totally achieved their desired goal and ended up looking all lean and sexy…SHOUT OUT TO ROSHAN HARRACKSINGH…looking fine in his Tribe costume!
- And me? Well I actually managed to do more classes than I ever have since being a studio owner…THANK YOU , Sangha Teaching Crew for not getting sick or asking me to cover *smooches*.
So CONGRATULATIONS, CHALLENGERS!
Until the next one!
JIVAMUKTI WORKSHOPS WERE THE BOMB.COM!
Yeah yeah…Jessica was AH_Mazing!! She showed us some tricks to really improve our classes, to strengthen our wrists more and challenged us BIG time!
I have already been adding some things to class and…well…let’s just say…LET THE FUN TIMES ROLL!!!
It was her first time here and she managed to get in a hike with our very own Peter Dickson! She loved it! We made sure she had a roti, doubles, coconut water and some Julie Mangoes…right from our grrrl Toni Blackman’s tree too!
Thank you, Jessica Sage Stickler!!
Until the next time!!